Reading Challenge: Book Reviews

Hello lovelies!

This is your space for you to blog a book review for your Reading Challenge. Remember in a review you should not just repeat the plot summary but give a clear and developed opinion on various aspects of the novel.

Enjoy!

Miss G

Friday, March 4, 2011

the short second life of Bree Tanner by Stephenie Meyer


the short second life of Bree Tanner by Stephenie Meyer is an eclipse novella(sequel to eclipse in 'Twilight Saga')

Bree Tanner isn't an ordinary girl, well, she isn't now. Bree was just an ordinary fifteen year old girl except her life was ruined because she got a quite unlucky family so she ran off. She was really hungry and out of money when he(Riley) came and brought Bree to her so she can change Bree. Until that day, Bree Tanner was no longer herself, she was something different... She met a special guy, Diego and they really liked each other even though they only met for 2 days but still, time was limited for Bree and her kind. All she knows that she has to hunt, live or die but she doesn't know that her time of immortality is running out fast. Diego and Bree together must find out the secrets about their creator also known as her. Later, they realised they were pawns for a game bigger than just an army, a fight with their own kind, but different.

I really liked this book because the adventure of Bree and Diego finding the truth to the lies they've been told. I especially liked Diego because he was a vampire but he still want to be good, he still want to trust, live and have a peaceful life. Unfortunately, Bree and Diego's stories ended in this book itself. Adventure, Suspense, Mystery mixed with a little bit of romance to create this book. Really liked it.

3 comments:

Little Miss Shooting Stars said...

cool! I read this book last summer :) I loved it, I read it like 3 times in a row cause it was good and also cause I didn't have other books that time :P

YAN SHIN. said...

I love it as well but i hate it cause it's so short and the story ends so fast! >.<

Little Miss Shooting Stars said...

yeah i dont like the ending its sad :(